Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

My First portfolio shoot as A Designer

I was kinda nervous to have a shoot with Juan Carlos Miguel Alomajan, Hessa Isabelli Gonzales andEmerald Khalid Alshammari. 


The shoot was with Kim, Bomi and Lim, HEYRAN WHO are also Designers.

The concept is rainbow girly dress. The date was April 24  AT rxandy capinpin STUDIO, San juan.


It's the first step to be part of fashion industry in the Philippines. I need to make a effort more than now be well-known designer and Business man.

As of now I can say to my self  " I can do it!"
As You can see the title of our blog is "Two korean guys in the philippines" the another one who is named sean is in korea. He will be my partner from now on for a long time or forever.


By the way I will introduce my self ^^* Actually the introduction of my self should be the top  but hopefully understood all of You guys. Because It's the first page of my blog. I don't know how to start -



Name : Song, Kimoon

born at korea, Seoul 1983.11.11

Graduated at DLS-CSB / AB-FDM 2013

Arrived in the philippines at 2007. 06.25

Now I started my blog with fun, Interesting, Information and
happinesS

Designed by Song, Tom






No comments:

Post a Comment